Carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway in your wrist through which your median nerve and some tendons of hand pass through. If because of any reason there is a pressure on your nerve, you could start feeling numbness, tingling, pain and weakness in your hand and forearm.
Low Back Injuries are one of the most common injuries seen by Physiotherapists around the world. Physiotherapists help their patients by:
- Completing an assessment to find the problem areas
- Forming a treatment plan and discussing it with the patient to decide short and long term goals
- Implementing the treatment plan which can include hands-on techniques like joint mobilization, soft tissue release; stretching techniques, therapeutic exercises, use of physiotherapy modalities, education
- Teaching self-management strategies in chronic pain
- Teaching correct Lifting techniques (which is one of the common causes of back injury)
- Guiding patients in proper back support braces (if necessary)